So, you’ve visited the Plitvice Park and seen what everyone who visits Croatia come to see. The Krka waterfalls is a charming and more intimate natural gem in the Šibenik area. Don’t confuse it with more of the same, the Krka National Park is a favorite location to which visitors return every year. It doesn’t take a full day to visit the park, so other stops can be organized on the way.
- Discover why Tesla chose Krka waterfalls for the second hydro energy plant ever built
- Make unforgettable memories while swimming under the waterfalls
- Take advantage of the vicinity of some beautiful cities like Šibenik and Trogir to explore them
- Visit Bibich Winery, the perfect spot for all wine lovers! Wine not?
Share this tour:
Extras (charges may apply):
- Visit Bibich winery in Plastovo (Skradin)
- Walking tour in Trogir or Šibenik plus Cathedral entrance
Suggested departure time
8:00 AM / 1:00 PM
…or send your inquiry right now!