Experience the breathtaking beauty of Krka National Park, followed by a walking tour of Šibenik with a local tour guide, who will show you the spectacular St James Cathedral – a UNESCO heritage site.
- Excellent value for money
- Discover natural beauties of Skradinski Buk in the famous Krka National Park
- Learn about the conservation and value of waters, plants, and animals in Croatia
- Relax in Skradinski Buk while walking around cascades
- Make the most of your visit during the summertime and take a swim
Share this tour:
Pricing (per person)
0-2 year: gratis, 3-6 year: 50% off, 7-14 year: 25% off
Meeting and departure
- Split, Riva Promanade at 9:00 AM
- Trogir, Tourist Bus Terminal at 9:40 AM
…or send your inquiry right now!