Triple magic? It might sound overdone, but this is one of our superstar tours. A balanced combination of heritage, culture, tradition and modern living. Dive into the stories behind the Klis fortress and Klis Uskok historic units, touch the magical hair of Kairos, the god of blissful moments and enjoy the traditional foods in the Ethno Agro Park Stella Croatica. An absolute must for all Game of Thrones fans!
The third stop on this tour is Trogir, known by Kairos, the Greek god of blissful moments. Visit Trogir for your chance at meeting Kairos and have a day you’ll never forget.
- Visit Klis Fortress, place where real games for thrones were happening much before the spectacular Game of Thrones was filmed there
- Learn about traditional life in Dalmatia during the visit to Ethno Agro Park
- Capture your happiness in Trogir, a town of a happy moment
Share this tour:
from 3.950 HRK (525 €)
- Traditional lunch at Ethno Agro Park
- Visit Salona ancient city (instead of Trogir)
UNESCO World Heritage Site
Licensed tour guide
Entrances for Klis fortress and St. Lawrence Cathedral
Tax, tolls, fuel and insurance
Suggested departure time
8:00 AM / 2:00 PM
Photos by: Ivo Pervan, Stella Croatica and TZ Splitsko-dalmatinska, Company archive