Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is one of the most incredible places in the world, and the most visited tourist destination in Croatia (before the Game of Thrones Dubrovnik craze). There are many paths through the park and more things to see that anyone can fit in one day. Explore the parkway with our guide who will make sure you hit all the iconic areas, and see some things that most people miss.
- Discover this UNESCO World Heritage site with our professional guides
- Enjoy a fantastic day away from the hustle and bustle of the city life
- Learn about conservation of natural beauty and the value of water, plants, and animals in Croatia
- Take home memories and pictures of amazing landscapes and wild animals
- Relax and enjoy in the unspoiled nature of Plitvice Lakes
Share this tour:
Pricing (per person)
Children discount: 3-6 year: 50%, 7-14 year: 25%
Note: Ticket is not included in the price. Prepare cash in the Kuna for the ticket.
Meeting and departure
- Split, Riva promenade at 7:00 AM
- Trogir, Turist bus terminal at 7:30 AM
…or send your inquiry right now!