Visit the rocky ambient of Herzegovina on this one day tour. Pass through the beautiful Počitelj city on your way to the incredible city of Mostar – the highlight of the tour. Mostar is a small picturesque town, famous for its Old Bridge from the 16th century and professional jumpers who jump from the bridge into the cold Neretva River to impress visitors. Last stop on the tour is wonderful Kravica Waterfall where you can go swimming during the summer months.
- Small groups ensure personal service
- Get inside tips from a local guide
- Visit the small, picturesque town of Mostar on the river Neretva
- Enjoy your time in Počitelj
- Taste traditional foods like “burek“ or “baklava“
- Go crazy and jump into the Kravica Waterfall
Share this tour:
Pricing (per person)
0-2 year: gratis, 3-6 year: 50%, 7-14 year: 25%
Meeting and departure
- Split, Riva Promenade at 7:10 AM
- from Trogir, Tourist bus terminal at 6:30 AM
…or send your inquiry right now!