The most visited and photographed destinations in all Europe.
Dubrovnik and its fortified Old Town are among the most visited and photographed destinations in all Europe. In the middle ages, it was known as the Republica Ragusa, a powerful maritime state and a big rival of Venice on the Adriatic coast. Since 1979, Dubrovnik is UNESCO World Heritage.
Famous for its wonderful Renaissance and Baroque architecture, red brick roofs and its two kilometers long walls, that successfully resisted the attacks of different enemies through centuries, Dubrovnik is a must-see destination in Croatia. Explore the Old Town’s central street Stradun; the Franciscan Monastery (with one of the oldest pharmacies in the world), the Renaissance Rector’s Palace, the town walls, the Lovrjenac Fortress and many picturesque squares and churches of this amazing town.
- Visit the Old Town of Dubrovnik, the most photographed destination in all of Europe
- Small groups ensure a personal experience
- Discover a part of the UNESCO World Heritage List
- Take home souvenirs and photos of wonderful city walls and architecture, as well as picturesque squares and churches
- Learn about Dubrovnik from an experienced guide who will give you some special inside tips
Share this tour:
Pricing (per person)
0-2 year: gratis, 3-6 year: 50%, 7-14 year: 25%
Meeting and departure
- Split, Riva Promenade at 6:30 AM
- Trogir, Main bus station at 7:05 AM