The Pelješac peninsula is definitely one of the destinations that no wine lover should miss. If you’re looking to sample the best wine Croatia has to offer, join us at one of our custom wine tours. Whether you prefer a relaxing 4-course lunch with exclusively chosen wines, or if you’d prefer to dive into the only undersea winery in the world, you’re in the right place.
This tour can be done for those based in Split and those staying in Dubrovnik. Perfect for those traveling from Split to Dubrovnik or vice versa. If you want to enjoy splendid landscapes of peninsula Pelješac, do several stops for wine tasting in the wineries we have selected for you and visit an oyster farm, this is a great tour for you. Great combo of amazing landscapes, wine and food spots plus the lovely historic city of Ston and Mali Ston.
- For oyster lovers, there is no place to rather be. That is why we love visiting oyster farm in Mali Ston
- Learn why salt was one of the key trading goods during history
- Wine not? That’s what you will ask yourself every time we offer you a glass of great wines produced in Pelješac peninsula
Share this tour:
- Visit one of the most beautiful wineries Saints Hills Winery with wine tasting and the lunch
- Visit Saints Hills Winery with the lunch included, plus a visit to Edivo vina, unique undersea winery (diving with an instructor, all equipment provided)
Suggested departure time
from 8:00 AM
…or send your inquiry right now!