The story of Split started 17 centuries ago under the Roman emperor Diocletian. He found what he saw as the most beautiful location to build his summer home, and he named it after a flower…or maybe sulfur, who knows?!
The secret ingredient of our Split tour is You. Yes, you. Your questions, interest, and spirit make our tour more interesting and interactive. Let us show you the best of Split, including all of those places that we love to keep for ourselves.
- Don’t miss touching Gregory of Nin Lucky toe
- Dare to climb Vestibule Terrace and enjoy the peaceful spot in the heart of Diocletian palace
- Enjoy acapella singing and realize why Klapa singing has been protected by UNESCO
- Learn how Citizens of Split prove the thesis they live in the most beautiful place in the world
Share this tour:
Pricing (per person)
Meeting and departure
- Split, Kraj sv. Ivana 3 (Jupiter's temple) at 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM
…or send your inquiry right now!