Exclusive Split Walking Tour
Let us take you to the magic of the hidden Roman pearl.
The story of Split started 17 centuries ago under the Roman emperor Diocletian. He found what he saw as the most beautiful location to build his summer home, and he named it after a flower…or maybe sulfur, who knows?!
The secret ingredient of our Split tour is You. Yes, you. Your questions, interest, and spirit make our tour more interesting and interactive. Let us show you the best of Split, including all of those places that we love to keep for ourselves.
- Don’t miss touching Gregory of Nin Lucky toe
- Dare to climb Vestibule Terrace and enjoy the peaceful spot in the heart of Diocletian palace
- Enjoy acapella singing and realize why Klapa singing has been protected by UNESCO
- Learn how Citizens of Split prove the thesis they live in the most beautiful place in the world
NOTE: Minimum persons: 5
Share this tour:
Pricing (per person)
High season: 250 HRK (34 €)
Low season: 250 HRK (34 €)
UNESCO World Heritage Site
Licensed local guide
Tickets for Cathedral, Crypt and Baptistery (Jupiter's temple)
Meeting and departure
- Split, Kraj sv. Ivana 3 (Jupiter's temple) at 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM
High season: Every day
Low season: Every day
Photos by: Company archive and cover photo by TZ Splitsko-dalmatinska